We have a Japanese cypress wooden bath and an open-air bath. We also serve food that includes local ingredients such as fugu and crab.
- Our menu includes plentiful dishes that use the freshest ingredients. Enjoy local cooking that changes seasonally.
- We are proud to offer our best Japanese cuisine, from kaiseki to hotpot dishes, including fugu, crab and other specialties. We cook seasonal ingredients: fresh seafood, and rice and vegetables from our garden.
- Relaxing in our Japanese cypress wooden bath and in our comfortable outdoor bath
- Since ancient times, the Japanese cypress is said to have properties that help recover physical and mental fatigue. Sweat out all the toxins and enjoy the warm feeling of the bath’s hot water. Breathe in the fresh air from the see while soaking in our outdoor bath. Our garden displays a gentle harmony between the green trees and the rocks.
- We can pick you up from Kyoto
- We can meet you by charter bus and drop you off at sightseeing spots on the way. This service is subject to availability, so please do not hesitate to check with us in advance.
||43-27, Miyazaki, Takahama-cho Oi-gun, Fukui, 919-2225, Japan
||15:00 (Sea bathing season is 13:00)
||10:00 (Until 17:00: luggage storage, shower, use of the parking area)
||No meal 5,508 yen –
Breakfast 5,600 yen –
Dinner (Kaiseki: Japanese cuisine) + Breakfast 7,200 yen –
Dinner (pufferfish or Zuwaigani crab or pufferfish and crab) + Breakfast 11,800 yen –
||12 minutes on foot from Wakasa-Takahama Station
||Fugu, Crab, Seafood, Wakasa beef and seasonal side dishes
|Facility / Room amenities
- Free WiFi
- Bath time: 6:00-9:00, 16:00-24:00
- Bath Features: Hinoki bath, Open-air bath
- Bath towel
- Body soap
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hand towel
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Cotton Swabs
- Western-style toilets
- Heated toilet seats
- Bathroom sinks
- Parking spaces
- Parking spaces for large vehicles
- Transportation service: A fee is required. Long distance trips are also possible but please check with us beforehand. We can make an estimate.