Wakasa Wada sea lies in front of you. You can eat seafood delicacies all year long and discover the distinct taste of every Japanese season.
- Get in touch with Wakasa Wada’s nature thanks to the white sand beach in front of you.
- We cannot wait to welcome you. Relax in our spacious premises and have a walk along the beach literally thirty seconds from our door!
- Eat delicious, fresh seafood.
- Our cuisine is mostly based on fresh seafood delicacies. To accompagny them, we serve organic vegetables from our garden.
- View the Sea of Japan from inside the inn
- Relax in your room with a view and admire the beautiful coastline that extends into the distance from Wakasa Wada beach.
||121-3, Wada, Takahama-cho Oi-gun, Fukui, 919-2201, Japan
||15:00 (It is OK even before check-in if it is free)
||10:00 (After check-out: luggage storage, shower, use of the parking area)
||No meal 5,292 yen –
Breakfast 7,560 yen –
Dinner (Kaiseki: Japanese cuisine) + Breakfast 9,396 yen –
Dinner (pufferfish or pufferfish and crab) + Breakfast 14,000 yen –
||9 minutes on foot from Wakasa-Wada Station
||Fugu, Seafood and seasonal side dishes
|Facility / Room amenities
- Non smoking room: 3
- Free WiFi
- Bath time: 24 hour
- Bath Features: Family bath OK
- Bath towel
- Body soap
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hand towel
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Cotton Swabs
- Western-style toilets
- Heated toilet seats
- Bathroom sinks
- Parking spaces
- Parking spaces for large vehicles
- Transportation service: Between the accommodation and Wakasa-Wada station