At our inn you can bathe while having an exceptional view on the sea. You can also enjoy Japanese cuisine using plenty of fresh seafood such as fugu and crab, directly in your room.
||A sea-view lodging Muramiya
- Our bath with a view on the sea
- From the observation bath on the top floor you can see the azure waters spreading in front of you. Spend a relaxing time while breathing the scent of the tide and listening to the sound of the waves.
In addition we have a sauna that you can use.
- Have a relaxing moment in each season
- Throughout the four seasons, you can spend a relaxing moment in our spacious rooms and enjoy the seasonal seafood delicacies in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Enjoy fresh seafood and local or regional vegetables
- We use local or regional seafood and vegetables.
We hope you will appreciate the dishes we cook with love.
We offer not only dinner but also the perfect course for lunch.
||121-10, Wada, Takahama-cho Oi-gun, Fukui, 919-2201, Japan
||15:00 (Early check-in possible depending on room availability)
||No meal 5,940 yen –
Breakfast 7,020 yen –
Dinner (Kaiseki: Japanese cuisine) + Breakfast 10,800 yen –
Dinner (pufferfish or Zuwaigani crab or pufferfish and crab) + Breakfast 15,120 yen –
||9 minutes on foot from Wakasa-Wada Station
||Fugu, Crab, Seafood and seasonal side dishes
|Facility / Room amenities
- Non smoking room: All
- Free WiFi
- Bath time: 24 hour
- Bath Features: Family bath OK
- Bath towel
- Body soap
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hand towel
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Hairbrush * Given at the front desk
- Shower cap
- Cotton Swabs * Given at the front desk
- Western-style toilets
- Heated toilet seats
- Bathroom sinks
- Parking spaces
- Parking spaces for large vehicles
- Transportation service: Between the accommodation and Wakasa-Takahama station or Wakasa-Wada station