Our inn has a 200-year history. We are proud of our fresh fish dishes. Fugu and crab dishes are served from November to March. You can also enjoy the scenery of the sea and the terraced rice fields. Our guests really appreciate the view of the sea from their rooms and the bath area.
- Our simple and warm hospitality will let you enjoy the present moment.
- The warmth of the wooden hall and its soft lighting will make you feel at ease. The warm service at our Japanese-style inn will help you relax so that you can savour the present moment without feeling rushed. We hold a small exhibition tracing back the 200-year history of our inn. Tadataka Ino, the father of the first modern Japanese map, once stayed here.
- Our bath with a view.
- Feel at peace admiring the sea and listening to the sound of the hot water flowing into our large hot bath. You may also want to watch the sunrise from the bath – an experience that is guaranteed to give you a great start to the day!
- Eat full course meals using carefully selected, seasonal ingredients.
- Do not miss our cuisine: seasonal fish like fugu or crab, as well as other fancy dishes such as sashimi served on a small wooden boat, or rice cooked in an iron pot. All our ingredients are carefully selected from local suppliers.
||5-3,Hibiki, Takahama-cho Oi-gun, Fukui, 919-2355, Japan
||11:00 (After check-out: use of the parking area)
||No meal 4,752 yen –
Breakfast 5,400 yen –
Dinner (Kaiseki: Japanese cuisine) + Breakfast 9,180 yen –
Dinner (pufferfish or Zuwaigani crab or pufferfish and crab) + Breakfast 16,200 yen –
||22 minutes by car from Matsunoodera Station
||Puffer fish, Crab, Seafood and seasonal side dishes
|Facility / Room amenities
- Free WiFi (some parts)
- Bath time: 16:00-23:00
- Bath Features: Observation bath
- Body soap
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Western-style toilets
- Heated toilet seats
- Bathroom sinks
- Parking spaces
- Parking spaces for large vehicles
- Transportation service: Free for 5 or more people (For a group of 4 people or under, the price is 2,160 yen.) * Transport range: Maizuru city – Takahama town