Japanese home food cooked with rice and vegetables from the garden. For customers who would like to BBQ, we will prepare plenty of seafood from Takahama!
- The blessings of the Wakasa sea.
- Thanks to the Wakasa sea, delicacies abound.
Of course we serve fugu and crab, but also various typical Japanese fish from the area such as ‘amadai’, Japanese sea bass, yellowtail, Japanese halibut… You can eat various fish according to the season at reasonable prices.
- BBQ party after a day at the beach.
- The white sand beach is less than a minute’s walk from the inn. After a day of fun at the beach, how about a barbecue party in our courtyard? We will get plenty of Takahama seafood ready to be grilled. If you are a beginner at barbecuing, do not worry as we can teach you.
- Dishes prepared with love.
- At our inn we grow our own vegetables and rice, which forms the basis of our cooking. We also have 50 years of experience in making a regional specialty called “heshiko” (a sort of fermented fish), that we make with miso.
||51-4, Sonobe, Takahama-cho Oi-gun, Fukui, 919-2224, Japan
||10:00 (After check-out: luggage storage, shower, use of the parking area)
||No meal 4,752 yen –
Breakfast 5,400 yen –
Dinner (Kaiseki: Japanese cuisine) + Breakfast 9,180 yen –
Dinner (pufferfish or Zuwaigani crab or pufferfish and crab) + Breakfast 16,200 yen –
||18 minutes on foot, 6 minutes by car from Wakasa-Takahama Station
||Fugu, Crab, Seafood, BBQ and seasonal side dishes
|Facility / Room amenities
- Free WiFi
- Bath time: 15:00-22:00
- Bath Features: Family bath OK
- Yukata (winter only)
- Bath towel (winter only)
- Body soap
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hand towel
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Western-style toilets
- Heated toilet seats
- Bathroom sinks
- Parking spaces
- Parking spaces for large vehicles
- Transportation service: 10 people * Transport range: Maizuru – Obama City (within 1 hour) Reservation required