Since this inn is run by a fisherman, we can serve you assortments of sashimi or the famous Wakasa fugu at a reasonable price. We are also blessed with a pretty rural landscape that includes some of the most beautiful terraced rice fields on this coast of Japan.
- Taste the delicacies of Wakasa Bay
- We are proud of the outstanding freshness of the fish we provide. You can also visit the place where we raise our own fugu. Of course you can eat them, as well as other seasonal seafood caught in Uchiura Bay.
- Forget the bustle of the city and enjoy a healing moment.
- When you open the window, the sea is right in front of you. It feels good to breathe the sea breeze. Spend a relaxing time in a pretty rural landscape that includes some of the most beautiful terraced rice fields on this coast of Japan.
- Just ask us if you want to go and feed the fugu or if you need a boat to go fishing!
- We also offer a tour of Uchiura Bay during which you can feed fugu (pufferfish). Please refer to the activities section of this website for more information.
||25-7,Hibiki, Takahama-cho Oi-gun, Fukui, 919-2355, Japan
||10:00 (After check-out: luggage storage, shower, use of the parking area)
||No meal 3,780 yen –
Breakfast 4,860 yen –
Dinner (Kaiseki: Japanese cuisine) + Breakfast 14,040 yen –
Dinner (pufferfish or Zuwaigani crab or pufferfish and crab) + Breakfast 16,200 yen –
||22 minutes by car from Matsunoodera Station
||Fugu, Crab, Seafood and seasonal side dishes
|Facility / Room amenities
- Non smoking room: All
- Free WiFi
- Bath time: 5:00-23:00
- Bath Features: Family bath OK
- Body soap
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Hand towel
- Hand soap
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Western-style toilets
- Heated toilet seats
- Bathroom sinks
- Parking spaces
- Parking spaces for large vehicles
- Transportation service